- This event has passed.
Finally – Write Your Soul-Centered Story!
July 1 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm$45
You may not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can’t edit a blank page. – Jodi Picoult
- Do you frequently think about writing a book to share your healing / discovery / transformative journey with the world?
…but you haven’t made the forward progress you’d like?
- Do you light up when others tell you to share your story?
…but you get overwhelmed on where to start?
- Do you start your writing projects with excitement for what’s to come?
…but you stop because of self-doubt, a lack of clarity in direction or ideas, or a shortage of resources and techniques to help you?
If you answered yes to any of the “buts”, this class found you in perfect timing – your soul wants you to write your story and this workshop can help. Dr. Danielle will cover:
- Ways to quiet procrastination and impostor syndrome
- Tips on how to structure your story and build a writing outline
- Ideas on how to write hard things so they don’t hurt you or others (being vulnerable doesn’t always come with deep suffering and consequences.)
- Strategies to make time and space for writing and combat writer’s block
- Tools and resources to help level up your writing
There will also be plenty of time for Q & A for Dr. Danielle to address your personalized writing projects. You’ll leave the workshop with confidence and clarity on next steps.
Be sure to bring a notebook and a pen.