Shift Happens! Navigating a Dark Night of the Soul
July 6 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$45
I embrace the darkness and know it will show me the light. I accept my discomfort and welcome change…
The heaviness of the last few years have forced many into a Dark Night of the Soul – a time of spiritual depression and ego stripping. While a Dark Night can lead to a spiritual awakening and brighter life, the journey is lonely, intense and often times filled with complex emotions and questions.
You may be experiencing a Dark Night if you’re searching for answers to these questions:
- I don’t know who I am anymore, what’s next for me?
- My life is chaotic, so how do I find grace and gratefulness?
- How can I heal myself in this unhealed world?
- How do I use spirituality to find greater meaning in my life and create change?
If you’re wondering: “How did I end up in a Dark Night?” – It’s usually triggered by an impactful event, like losing a loved one or experiencing trauma. It could also present itself when the meaning you had given your life collapses, such as when an activity, achievement or something you had built your life around falls apart.
This workshop is for those looking for innovative, tried-and-true ways to navigate and own their healing journey. Topics covered include:
- Releasing shame and trauma
- Working with our inner-shadow
- Developing and nurturing our psychic gifts amid the dark times
- Making positive changes that stick
- Strengthening, preserving and shining our light
Be sure to bring a pen, journal and an open heart.