It’s been a year since I started this blog. Every week for the last year, I’ve set aside some time to write (well, except when I had Covid… and that one time I completely forgot what day it was… Life happens. This ‘being human’ thing can be terrific and turbulent all at once!).
As I reflect on this big milestone, I’m proud of myself. I’m proud I’ve been open and honest. For starting something and sticking to it. For putting out some much-needed positive vibes into the world.
Although it hasn’t always been easy (Eek! Should I really click ‘Send’? Will people judge me? Ugh. Do I have the time to write?), it’s been healing to put my life on the page and it’s been soul-fulfilling to connect with you in this intimate way. To know I have in some way given you a boost, insight or perspective warms my heart. Thank you sincerely for your readership and thanks for sharing this blog with others. I’m amazed at how well received it is and how fast it’s grown.
And I have to say is this: Cheers to you for working hard to break judgment habits, tapping into your intuition, and thinking and being bigger. Onward!
To celebrate my one-year blogging anniversary, I went down memory lane and selected some of my favorite blogs, listed below. I hope you’ll check them out, reread them and share them with your network as part of the celebration.
Expect more typos from me
- This is where it all began. My first blog post! And the message is still near-and-dear to my heart: We need to kick perfectionism to the curb.
- Have you made a parenting mistake? Have you misjudged someone? Yup! Me too. What’s the moral of this story? Try not to judge others. Try not to fib. Own up to your mistakes when you can. And yes, I know, it’s easier said than done.
- I regularly struggle with my self-worth and need for validation from others. This blog post captures an important “ah-ha!” moment where I received an important reminder: Trust in myself. While I am not one to toot my own horn, the learning and the writing in this one is profound.
- I am madly in love with my husband and appreciate when I can bring him into my art. This is a beautiful story of how we are all different and how we need to take care of ourselves based on what is best for us – not what the world tells us we need.
- Helping others navigate impostor syndrome energizes me. It’s as simple as that.
- If I was handing out awards to myself, this would win the ‘Bravery Award’. This is the first time I had been truly transparent about my herpes type 1 (HSV-1).
- And since I’m giving out awards (yes, I officially just made that a thing), this one wins the ‘Most Fun to Write Award’. It’s not everyday that I let my freak flag fly so high, and I loved every second of writing this blog and sharing it with the world.
Join me in spreading my messages of breaking judgement habits and strengthening intuition even further: forward this blog to a few family members and friends. The greater the shares, the greater the impact – They can subscribe here.
PS – Since I can’t have you over for a champagne toast (how fun does that sound?) let’s celebrate in a different way. Here’s a one-time use 50% off coupon code you can use if you’d like to book a mediumship or intuitive coaching call with me. Coupon code: CELEBRATE.
PPS – Thanks again for being YOU. For reading. For putting in the hard work to make yourself and this world a better place. You inspire me to keep writing – and to keep going.